FSP no: 44414 - Authorised Financial Service Provider

Our Partners


We offer the following types of insurance to our clients:

  • Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance - Includes hail damage, accidental damage, theft and more!
  • Home Contents - This covers all your home contents, including cover for accidental damage, as well as 24 hour home assist.
  • Buildings - Cover against theft, fire, storms and other perils; this covers buildings, fixtures and fittings.
  • Factories - Cover against fire, theft, storms and other perils; this covers factories and workshops. Machinery, group accidents and liability cover.
  • Offices - Comprehensive cover for your office contents, and electronic equipment.
  • Passenger Liability - Insurance against death, disability and injuries suffered by passengers of commercial vehicles.
  • Driving Schools – Unique comprehensive cover for the unique needs of this growing industry.
  • Heavy commercial vehicles - Includes accident damage, fire, collision, overturning, theft and third party damages for horses and trailers.
  • Goods in Transit - Cover for commercial goods being transported in RSA as well as over the border to certain countries; once-off cover or continuous ongoing cover.
  • Taxi's - Cover for transportation use. We also offer monthly or annual passenger liability policies.
  • Contractors Risks - For builders and contractors, and anyone who installs or services goods on clients’ premises.
  • Machinery Breakdown - Cover for industrial machinery.
  • Body Corporate cover - Cover for sectional title property, such as townhouse complexes.
  • Professional indemnity cover - Cover for professionals.
  • Credit shortfall
  • Public Liability Insurance – liability cover for individuals and companies
  • Medical Mal Practice Insurance – for all medical personnel and practises including Ambulance companies.
  • Credit Shortfall Insurance – covers the difference between what your vehicle is worth and what you owe the Bank!
  • Excess Reducer - Available to reduce the basic excess payable on vehicles.
  • Loss of use: Cover the income generated from a vehicle, when the vehicle is being repaired after an accident.

Our Clients